We are looking for an iOS developer to join our team
Join a team of developers and designers dedicated to creating products people love to useApply Now
- Using MacOS as a Unix system
- You own the platform
- Familiar with Agile development process, esp. Scrum framework
- Passionate about programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- Strong knowledge in Swift fundamentals and its framework
- Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system regarding growth and stability
- Experience in writing good unit test
- Experience with Objective-C is a plus
- Define and shape the fundamentals of engineering at Dwarves Foundation
- Design and write maintainable code at scale
- Collaborate with Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Be a part of the team to build up the culture and live it
Our mission is to Empower the next innovations.
To make it happen, we have been building an organization with high standard resources and business growth capabilities, allowing entrepreneurs, inventors and makers to deliver their innovative ideas.
We unleash the next technopreneur generation by nurturing your career path with our innovative and globalizing working environment. That's why we seek for dynamic, proactive, open-minded and passionate talents who are committed to making the best impact ever.
Our goal is to provide ourselves with the best possible benefits, tools to use, and environments to work in while staying sustainable.
On Fridays, we work to make ourselves, the company and our community better by learning new tools and techniques, working on open source, blogging, creating new products, volunteering our time, and more.
The more you contribute, the more bonus you get up to no limits.
Learn how you learn best. You will always grow by learning and playing with new and cool technologies. From books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals. We pay 100% of expenses when you speak at conferences, 50% of the cost for attendees. And we also pay 50% of all expenses for job-related training.
Build amazing things with autonomy, self-direction, and a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible work schedules for all of our employees and unlimited PTO. We also believe that if a job allows for it, you should work wherever you’re happiest.
We provide comprehensive medical and life insurance for our fulltime members. We want to make sure that you don't have to worry about your life and contributing to things that matter.
Work is a marathon, not a sprint. We work a sustainable pace of 40 hours a week, with the occasional emergency or once-every-few-years special push demanding more.
NO OFFICE TRAPS
We don't offer things like Foosball tables, catered meals in the office, and other “perks” designed to keep you at work for all of your waking hours. We want you to put in 8 quality hours then go live your life, rest, and recharge so you can come back fresh to do it again.
Don't feel like working from home? No sweat. We will pay up to $50/month towards renting co-working space in your city.
You can own the company. As part of compensation packages, being the contributors you will be given the right to buy certain amount of company shares at a predetermined price.