We are looking for a Client Partner to support our growing business in UK and the Europe region
Join a team of developers and designers dedicated to creating products people love to useApply Now
We work collaboratively with our clients to achieve and exceed their business goals through innovative high-tech solutions. You will work with our team of passionate engineers and designers to be disruptive to meet ambitious business plans. We are seeking individuals with a desire to work in a creative and innovative environment to establish long term and fun relationship with our customers and fellow Dwarves.
We are looking for someone who is motivated and experienced in growing new business opportunities.
The role offers a high degree of autonomy and requires an entrepreneur spirit to make it happen.
- A proven track record of building C-level or management level relationships
- A demonstrated creative and innovative approach to building and improving client relationships
- Demonstrable experience of a highly consultative and solutions oriented approach to Develop expertise in and helped improve their client’s business
- Seen as a problem solver by clients
- Skilled in creating value propositions for clients
- Experience of winning large-scale software development projects
- Strong track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Minimum 2 – 5+ years experience
- Experience selling application development / software services
- Experience with legal contractual terms and conditions, contract reviews, contract negotiations and contract/ risk management
- Experience with IT project/ contract management is preferred
- Demonstrate effective time management and organization skills
- Experience working in the UK market
- Experience selling services in the high-tech world; ideally in a technology consultancy or custom software environment
- Good network of contacts within IT and client industries. Venture Capitals or startups sector experience is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of industry/ market trends and client’s business strategy and IT goals to develop and execute the TW account strategy and build “win-win” outcomes.
- Able to speak with authority on industry trends, competitive practice, issues, etc.
- Knowledge of the UK and Europe market, and experienced in generating leads and winning deals in the region.
- Identifying C-Level decision-makers, build strong strategic relationships, become a trusted and valued partner and advisor to the client CxOs and key stakeholders.
- Develop sales-ready opportunities by qualifying accounts and collecting information that includes business pains and data such as timelines; project teams, decision makers, budget and other competitive information
- Follow-up on Marketing-generated leads in order to qualify them in an efficient manner, and ensure high translation of lead to revenue.
- Value selling: Nurture leads by assessing the opportunity, communicating the value propositions for the customer, and following up in a timely manner
- Lead sales pursuit teams to engage clients and win strategic deals
- Regular CRM pipeline discipline, Forecasting accuracy, and customer and opportunity management
Our mission is to Empower the next innovations.
To make it happen, we have been building an organization with high standard resources and business growth capabilities, allowing entrepreneurs, inventors and makers to deliver their innovative ideas.
We unleash the next technopreneur generation by nurturing your career path with our innovative and globalizing working environment. That's why we seek for dynamic, proactive, open-minded and passionate talents who are committed to making the best impact ever.
Our goal is to provide ourselves with the best possible benefits, tools to use, and environments to work in while staying sustainable.
Work is a marathon, not a sprint. We work a sustainable pace of 35 hours a week, with the occasional emergency push demanding more. Working overtime sucks the spirit and motivation out of your team. Becoming over worked today steals development progress from the future.
NO OFFICE TRAPS
We don't offer things like Football tables, catered meals in the office, and other “perks” designed to keep you at work for all of your waking hours. We want you to put in 8 quality hours then go live your life, rest, and recharge so you can come back fresh to do it again.
On Fridays, we work to make ourselves, the company and our community better by learning new tools and techniques, working on open source, blogging, creating new products, volunteering our time, and more.
Learn how you learn best. You will always grow by learning and playing with new and cool technologies. From books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.
Build amazing things with autonomy, self-direction, and a healthy work-life balance. Don't feel like working from home? No sweat. We will pay up to $50/month towards renting co-working space in your city.
We provide comprehensive medical and life insurance for our fulltime members. We want to make sure that you don't have to worry about your life and contributing to things that matter.
Stock Option Plan
You can own the company. As part of compensation packages, being the contributors you will be given the right to buy certain amount of company shares at a predetermined price.
We offers profit sharing to employees if we gain significant growth that year. The more people who work at our Woodland, the more pieces of pie there are to distribute.