We are looking for an Operations Executive to join our team
Join a team of developers and designers dedicated to creating products people love to useApply Now
- Prior operation experience at technology firm preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Excellent English written and communication skills
- Able to wear multiple hats at a time
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
Operations executive works with operations managers and other personnel to help keep businesses running smoothly.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
- Execute company policy, planning, and strategy to keep everything stable and growing
- Develop company process and work with Compliance team to make things comply the process
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Assist Recruitment Manager with recruiting when necessary.
- Managing the office, company assets and keep the office healthy and good working place/environment for everyone
Our mission is to Empower the next innovations.
To make it happen, we have been building an organization with high standard resources and business growth capabilities, allowing entrepreneurs, inventors and makers to deliver their innovative ideas.
We unleash the next technopreneur generation by nurturing your career path with our innovative and globalizing working environment. That's why we seek for dynamic, proactive, open-minded and passionate talents who are committed to making the best impact ever.
Our goal is to provide ourselves with the best possible benefits, tools to use, and environments to work in while staying sustainable.
Work is a marathon, not a sprint. We work a sustainable pace of 35 hours a week, with the occasional emergency push demanding more. Working overtime sucks the spirit and motivation out of your team. Becoming over worked today steals development progress from the future.
NO OFFICE TRAPS
We don't offer things like Football tables, catered meals in the office, and other “perks” designed to keep you at work for all of your waking hours. We want you to put in 8 quality hours then go live your life, rest, and recharge so you can come back fresh to do it again.
On Fridays, we work to make ourselves, the company and our community better by learning new tools and techniques, working on open source, blogging, creating new products, volunteering our time, and more.
Learn how you learn best. You will always grow by learning and playing with new and cool technologies. From books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.
Build amazing things with autonomy, self-direction, and a healthy work-life balance. Don't feel like working from home? No sweat. We will pay up to $50/month towards renting co-working space in your city.
We provide comprehensive medical and life insurance for our fulltime members. We want to make sure that you don't have to worry about your life and contributing to things that matter.
Stock Option Plan
You can own the company. As part of compensation packages, being the contributors you will be given the right to buy certain amount of company shares at a predetermined price.
We offers profit sharing to employees if we gain significant growth that year. The more people who work at our Woodland, the more pieces of pie there are to distribute.