We are looking for a new grad to join our team as Product Designer
Join a team of developers and designers dedicated to creating products people love to useApply Now
- A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work
- Sketch or Figma experience
- Knowledge of prototyping skillset
- Pay attention to detail. You have a keen eye for iconography, typography, color, space.
- Familiar with platform conventions on iOS, Android, and web as well as an understanding of when to break them.
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond
- Create wireframes and prototypes to solve difficult UX problems
- Obsess over the details of visual and motion design
- Design systems to make simple, elegant experiences
- Ship, measure and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
Our mission is to Empower the next innovations.
To make it happen, we have been building an organization with high standard resources and business growth capabilities, allowing entrepreneurs, inventors and makers to deliver their innovative ideas.
We unleash the next technopreneur generation by nurturing your career path with our innovative and globalizing working environment. That's why we seek for dynamic, proactive, open-minded and passionate talents who are committed to making the best impact ever.
Our goal is to provide ourselves with the best possible benefits, tools to use, and environments to work in while staying sustainable.
Work is a marathon, not a sprint. We work a sustainable pace of 35 hours a week, with the occasional emergency push demanding more. Working overtime sucks the spirit and motivation out of your team. Becoming over worked today steals development progress from the future.
NO OFFICE TRAPS
We don't offer things like Football tables, catered meals in the office, and other “perks” designed to keep you at work for all of your waking hours. We want you to put in 8 quality hours then go live your life, rest, and recharge so you can come back fresh to do it again.
On Fridays, we work to make ourselves, the company and our community better by learning new tools and techniques, working on open source, blogging, creating new products, volunteering our time, and more.
Learn how you learn best. You will always grow by learning and playing with new and cool technologies. From books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.
Build amazing things with autonomy, self-direction, and a healthy work-life balance. Don't feel like working from home? No sweat. We will pay up to $50/month towards renting co-working space in your city.
We provide comprehensive medical and life insurance for our fulltime members. We want to make sure that you don't have to worry about your life and contributing to things that matter.
Stock Option Plan
You can own the company. As part of compensation packages, being the contributors you will be given the right to buy certain amount of company shares at a predetermined price.
We offers profit sharing to employees if we gain significant growth that year. The more people who work at our Woodland, the more pieces of pie there are to distribute.