We are looking for a Gopher to join our team in Saigon
Join a team of developers and designers dedicated to creating products people love to useApply Now
A few cool stuffs
that we are working on
- Applying blockchain using pBFT, DPoS, Custom Layer Network at the core of affiliate marketing platform by logging agreements between Advertisers and Publishers
- And then linking smart contracts to every individual click generated to solve lack of trust, transparency and high middle-man fees
- A web-based cloud tool developed in partnership with Google, layering on top of industry standards of Containers and Kubernetes to enable
- Software defined infrastructure with complex system auto deployment
- Configuration management and operational workflows with role bases control
- Monitoring, self-healing and auto scaling with optimized cost
- An online platform to connect brands directly with the personal life schedule of consumers by doing integration with top brands across multiple industries to provide single calendar event source for daily use
- It's setting the global standard for calendar marketing software
- A Linux or Mac user
- Familiar with Agile development process, esp. Scrum framework
- Experience with Golang
- Experience in shipping web applications to production, CI/CD with docker centric workflow
- Familiar with running large scale web services
- Understanding of system performance and scaling
- Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system regarding growth and stability
- Experience in writing good unit test
- Define and shape the fundamentals of engineering at Dwarves Foundation
- Design and write maintainable code at scale
- Continuously discuss, debate with other team members to propose optimal solutions for different problems
- Maintain and monitor the systems to make sure there is no disruption in our services
Our mission is to Empower the next innovations.
To make it happen, we have been building an organization with high standard resources and business growth capabilities, allowing entrepreneurs, inventors and makers to deliver their innovative ideas.
We unleash the next technopreneur generation by nurturing your career path with our innovative and globalizing working environment. That's why we seek for dynamic, proactive, open-minded and passionate talents who are committed to making the best impact ever.
Our goal is to provide ourselves with the best possible benefits, tools to use, and environments to work in while staying sustainable.
Work is a marathon, not a sprint. We work a sustainable pace of 35 hours a week, with the occasional emergency push demanding more. Working overtime sucks the spirit and motivation out of your team. Becoming over worked today steals development progress from the future.
NO OFFICE TRAPS
We don't offer things like Football tables, catered meals in the office, and other “perks” designed to keep you at work for all of your waking hours. We want you to put in 8 quality hours then go live your life, rest, and recharge so you can come back fresh to do it again.
On Fridays, we work to make ourselves, the company and our community better by learning new tools and techniques, working on open source, blogging, creating new products, volunteering our time, and more.
Learn how you learn best. You will always grow by learning and playing with new and cool technologies. From books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.
Build amazing things with autonomy, self-direction, and a healthy work-life balance. Don't feel like working from home? No sweat. We will pay up to $50/month towards renting co-working space in your city.
We provide comprehensive medical and life insurance for our fulltime members. We want to make sure that you don't have to worry about your life and contributing to things that matter.
Stock Option Plan
You can own the company. As part of compensation packages, being the contributors you will be given the right to buy certain amount of company shares at a predetermined price.
We offers profit sharing to employees if we gain significant growth that year. The more people who work at our Woodland, the more pieces of pie there are to distribute.